Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's sad to see that two close people don't even recognize each other anymore, not because they grew up, but because they grew apart.

For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone.
I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't....
       A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go... </3  

You 
Left                 
Me             
Here   
             Alone.     
                   Wondering
                                                                              What      
                                                                                I 
                              Did    
                   Wrong...
          But
       The 
Sad
       Part
             Is
                    I'll
                             NEVER
                                       Know...
 


1 comment:

  1. Thats why love is hard && I likee them pixx real gud

    ReplyDelete